FOR THOSE WHO HOLD CIRCLE – A NURTURING ON LINE CIRCLE SERIES
Wednesday 18 May, 22 June & 20 July 7.00pm – 9.00pm AEST
“If you have facilitated a circle, are currently holding space for others, particularly in circle or are an emerging circle holder I would love you to join us!” Giselle Perry
Do you hold space for others? Do you facilitate circles? Who do you speak with about your circles?
As formal space holders we give so much of ourselves and often it is difficult to find and maintain a balance.
Some of us are blessed to have created a support network of other circle and space holders who can be there as sounding boards and gentle landings. But who do you unload to, work through tricky feelings and bounce around your ideas with?
Holding space is not easy and it is a unique position to be in. How Might We Circle is a closed container of 3 online circles (one per month for May, June and July) where circle holders join together in a sharing collective where we can listen to each other, express and explore ideas, seek wisdom, and be supported in the way of circle.
OUR GUEST GUIDES
With two very special guest guides, Mitlé Southey (Circle School with Mitlé) and Kate Reed (The Sister Circles) who will each bring their unique perspectives and expansive experience around holding and guiding women to facilitate Women’s Circles as they join us for our opening and closing circle respectively. My hope this sacred container is a space to speak openly, share our circle stories, marinate in the medicine of women who know and ‘get’ what it is to be a circle holder in the modern day. You create safer and braver spaces for other women…what about you?
BOOK NOW AS WE LIKE TO KEEP OUR CIRCLE SMALL
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- MAY CIRCLE ~ KNOWLEDGE & OPENING CIRCLE
- JUNE CIRCLE ~ WISDOM & ROUND CIRCLE
- JULY CIRCLE ~ GNOSIS & CLOSING CIRCLE
- Access to listen and find insights from leading guides of the modern day circle.
- A space to share anything that comes up for you, no matter how big or small.
- Real and authentic connection with other circle holders, an opportunity to build your circle community to resource you.
- An opportunity to unpack, unload and be understood as we delve into tending to our circle and ourselves
- A ’round circle’ component where you may directly seek wisdom around your ideas, challenging situations or feelings you may have bubbling up and would like the opportunity to learn from other circle holders’ lived experiences.
- A How Might We Circle community chat group for the duration of the 3 months.
- A collective of women who will celebrate each other and support the vision towards the millionth circle.
The stronger we are, the more circles in the world and that is a beautiful, much needed thing!
“A circle of women may just be the most powerful force known to humanity. If you have one, embrace it. If you need one, seek it. If you find one, for the love of all that is good and holy, dive in. Hold on. Love it up. Get Naked. Let them see you. Let them hold you. Let your reluctant tears fall. Let yourself rise fierce and love gentle. You will be changed. The very fabric of your being will be altered by this, if you allow it. Please, please allow it.”
YOUR INVESTMENT FOR THE 3 CIRCLE SERIES: $120.00
Circle is held on Zoom, joining link and tips on how to maximise your online circle experience will be emailed to you upon securing your booking.
We all respect each other and how we choose to show up, disrespect will not be tolerated – it takes courage to speak from the heart in front of strangers and our circle nurtures and is a safer container for openness and honesty.